Wednesday, July 9, 2014

It has definitely been a while since I posted anything on this blog! HA!! Much has changed since my last post. For one, I became an assistant principal at a different elementary school in my same district in January 2014. I love my new job and school!! One of the best things about this new position is that I still get to work with Kindergarten and First Grade teachers and students!! I work with an amazing admin team who show such wonderful support to teachers and students. There is no place I would rather be. I would like to continue to post (maybe a little more often - HA!) from the perspective of teacher with ideas, etc. but also from the perspective of the administrator. I believe I have good insight from both of these perspectives. Trust me - both jobs are pretty tough!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover