Friday, June 7, 2013

Beginning . . . .

It's my first!! I have wanted to start a blog for awhile but really didn't know where or how to begin. After many hours (I know I am in need of Blogging for Dummies), I have at least gotten this up. And I must say I am proud of myself!

I want my blog to be about my classroom and my teaching style and philosophy. I also want to share my family and exciting events too. As a teacher, I have said many times - "I should write that down." or "I need to write a book." Well, this is my chance in a small way to do that!

I am going to work with a blog design group because I really like things to look cute and colorful and I think it will be easier if I let someone else get me to that point. Here's to the beginning!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover